Loaded with tofu, chickpeas, greens, and tomatoes, these wraps are a healthy and filling lunch option.
- 1/2 cup extra firm tofu, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons red onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup spinach
- 2-4 Tablespoons green goddess dressing*
- Drain the tofu and press to remove excess water. Chop into small cubes, about 1/2" by 1/2".
- In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil to medium. Add tofu.
- Season with salt, pepper, chili powder, chipotle, and cayenne. Toss to coat.
- Continue cooking for 12-15 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- On a large cutting board, combine all of the ingredients – onion, almonds, tomatoes, chickpeas, and spinach and roughly chop until everything is combined.
- Lay down the tortilla and scoop the filling into the middle. Pour desired amount of dressing. Fold up the edges and quickly roll!
- Cut the wrap in half (or don't!) and enjoy.
*We love the vegan option that Simple Truth makes! You could definitely swap green goddess out for balsamic, Italian, Caesar, or any dressing you prefer.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Main
- Calories: 204
- Sugar: 3.8g
- Sodium: 25mg
- Fat: 8.6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7.6g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 20.2g
- Fiber: 5.5g
- Protein: 13.8g
- Cholesterol: 0g