This grilled zucchini tomato kebabs recipe looks fancy enough to serve at a party but it's so easy to assemble! Drizzle with pesto for extra summer oomph!
- 3-4 medium zucchinis
- 10 ounces cherry or grape tomatoes
- Olive oil
- If using bamboo skewers, get them soaking in water to prevent burning.
- Chop off the ends of your zucchinis. Using a mandolin, slice zucchini very thin. Slide the end of the zucchini slice onto the skewer and add a tomato. Fold the zucchini back onto the skewer over the tomato. Add another tomato and repeat the process. When you run out of zucchini, add another slice and continue.
- Heat the grill to high. Spritz the kebabs with oil and place onto the grate. Cook 20 minutes, rotating every 5 minutes. Spray lightly with oil each time you rotate.
- Remove from grill and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Side