Easy, low-calorie soup with Asian flavor and a hint of spice. Lots of delicious veggies and gluten-free soba noodles.
- 6 oz. soba noodles
- 1 medium onion [chopped]
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 24 oz. vegetable broth
- 3 baby bok choy [separated, washed, and cut in half long ways)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 Tablespoons tamari sauce
- 2 medium carrots [thin sliced]
- 4 cloves of garlic [chopped]
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- In a medium pot, bring 3 cups of water to a boil. Add a pinch of salt and soba noodles. Boil for 5-7 minutes. Drain noodles and set aside.
- In a large pot, sauté onions and garlic in oil.
- Add broth, tamari, carrots, bok choy, noodles, and seasonings to pot with onions and garlic.
- Bring the pot to a boil, then cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Soup