Gluten-Free, Vegan, Dairy-Free
- 2 ripe mangoes [peel removed and diced]
- 1 c. fresh blueberries
- 2 gold kiwis [peel removed and diced]
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. sugar [we used raspberry-infused sugar]
- fresh raspberries for garnish
- fresh basil for garnish
- 1. Wash and prepare the fruit as specified above.
- 2. Add mango and kiwi to a medium bowl.
- 3. In a separate bowl, juice 2 limes and add sugar, then mix until the sugar dissolves.
- 4. Pour the mixture over the mango and kiwi and stir together.
- 5. Refrigerate the bowl for 20 or more minutes, fold in the blueberries, then serve.
- Calories: 677
- Sugar: 144
- Sodium: 18
- Fat: 4
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 2
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 170
- Protein: 8
- Cholesterol: 0