These healthy, soft-in-the-middle, crunchy-on-the-bottom cookies require just one bowl and 20 minutes.
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup gluten free quick oats
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried banana
- 2 Tablespoons dried coconut flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt.
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter
- 1/4 cup So Delicious brand vanilla coconut milk
- Preheat the oven to 325º and line two baking sheets with parchment.
- Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl and mix to combine. Add sunflower seed butter and coconut milk and mix. You'll probably have to get your hands involved to thoroughly combine. Mix until it is sticky and easy to shape.
- Use a 1/4 cup to measure out the cookies and arrange on the baking sheets. They don't spread much during baking. Use you hand to push them down to about 3/4" thick.
- Bake 13-15 minutes, until the bottoms are golden brown. Allow to cool before eating.
Feel free to use various mix-ins! Raisins, dried apricots or dates, chia, flax, nuts, chocolate chips, etc.
Don't like coconut? You can leave it out!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- Calories: 207
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 137 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 22 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 7 g