Irresistible hors d' ouvres topped with creamy, salty pistachio pesto. These don't last long at any party!
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 1 c. baby tomatoes
- Pesto Ingredients:
- 3/4 c. baby spinach [packed]
- 1/3 c. salted pistachios [if using unsalted, add 1 tsp. sea salt]
- 1 medium portobello mushroom [chopped finely]
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Wash radishes and chop off about 1/4" at each end.
- Use a mandoline to slice thin pieces of radish about 1/8" thick. Set aside.
- Combine pesto ingredients in food processor and blend until combined.
- Cut tomatoes into slivers or quarters.
- Top each radish slice with +/- 1 tablespoon of pesto and garnish with tomato slice.
- Category: Appetizer