Raw Energy Bars
Raw, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
c. rolled oats
c. raw almonds – roughly chopped
c. dried blueberries
c. raw pistachios – roughly chopped
c. raw cashews – roughly chopped
c. raw pepitas
c. raw sunflower seeds
c. ground flax seed
c. raw almond butter
c. unsweetened apple sauce [optional]
c. raw honey [or agave for vegan]
1. Line an 8” x 8” pan with parchment and set aside. In a medium bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients and mix them together.
2. Add honey and apple sauce and start mixing with a large wooden spoon. Add almond butter and continue mixing until well combined.
3. You may have to get your hands dirty to make sure it’s well combined!
4. Empty the mixture into the baking pan and press it out using your hands.
5. Pop the pan into the freezer for 1 hour, then remove the slab of bars by lifting the parchment. Cut into squares however large you desire.
Yields 16 bars.
Store in a bag or glass container in the freezer. They stay good indefinitely as long as they are well sealed in a freezer bag.
Find it online