Raw, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
- 1 c. rolled oats
- 3/4 c. raw almonds – roughly chopped
- 1/2 c. dried blueberries
- 1/2 c. raw pistachios – roughly chopped
- 1/3 c. raw cashews – roughly chopped
- 1/3 c. raw pepitas
- 1/4 c. raw sunflower seeds
- 1/3 c. ground flax seed
- 1 c. raw almond butter
- 1/4 c. unsweetened apple sauce [optional]
- 1/3 c. raw honey [or agave for vegan]
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1. Line an 8” x 8” pan with parchment and set aside. In a medium bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients and mix them together.
- 2. Add honey and apple sauce and start mixing with a large wooden spoon. Add almond butter and continue mixing until well combined.
- 3. You may have to get your hands dirty to make sure it’s well combined!
- 4. Empty the mixture into the baking pan and press it out using your hands.
- 5. Pop the pan into the freezer for 1 hour, then remove the slab of bars by lifting the parchment. Cut into squares however large you desire.
- Yields 16 bars.
- Store in a bag or glass container in the freezer. They stay good indefinitely as long as they are well sealed in a freezer bag.
- Calories: 4067
- Sugar: 132
- Sodium: 65
- Fat: 291
- Saturated Fat: 28
- Unsaturated Fat: 242
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 305
- Protein: 126
- Cholesterol: 0