These sheet pan tofu fajitas are perfect for dinner OR meal prep! The veggies, onion, and crispy tofu make such a good match for quinoa or load them up into tortillas.
- 1 - 14 oz. package extra firm tofu, drained
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups cooked brown rice or quinoa
- black beans
Drain liquid from the tofu and press to remove all excess water. Wrap with a clean towel or paper towels and place a skillet or heavy plate on top. Cut tofu into 1/4" thick slices and set aside.
Preheat oven to 375º and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a small bowl, combine salt, paprika, pepper, chipotle, cumin, cayenne, and garlic powder. Stir together.
Spread tofu slices onto the sheet pan and drizzle with 2 Tablespoons of oil. Sprinkle 1/4 of the seasoning over them, then flip the slices and sprinkle with 1/4 of the seasoning.
On the second sheet pan, spread bell peppers and onion. Drizzle with remaining oil and sprinkle the other half of the seasoning. Mix to coat evenly.
Remove both pans at the halfway mark to stir for even baking.
While the veggies are baking, you have just enough time to make your brown rice or quinoa or other grain of choice!
- Once the veggies + tofu are done baking, portion everything into meal prep containers along with rice or quinoa (if using). Store in the fridge for easy lunches!
- Category: Main Dish
Keywords: tofu, veggies, roasted vegetables, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, meal prep, dinner, healthy, bell peppers, red onion,