This spicy honey mustard chicken legs recipe creates the BEST grilled chicken legs ever. They're juicy, tender, and so flavorful. The marinade involves just a few simple ingredients and the chicken is so easy to grill!
- 2 lbs. chicken legs (about 4 drumsticks)
- ¼ cup Colman’s Prepared Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- cooking spray for grill
- In a large bowl, combine Colman’s Mustard, honey, salt, pepper, and paprika. Whisk to combine. Add chicken to the bowl and toss to coat thoroughly. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Spritz the grill grate with cooking spray of choice. Place chicken legs on the grate and cook 16-20 minutes, flipping at the halfway mark. Or until internal temperature reaches 165º.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and allow it to rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy! Some of our favorite sides are grilled sweet corn, pasta salad, and watermelon for dessert.