Strawberry Frozen Mousse Cheesecakes - The cutest little frozen treat for birthdays, parties, or any occasion at all! Completely vegan, dairy free, and gluten free.
- 1 1/2 cups dates
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 pints So Delicious Dairy Free Strawberry Swirl Frozen Mousse
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries (or desired amount, for garnish)
- Remove So Delicious Strawberry Swirl Frozen Mousse from the freezer and allow to melt completely.
- In a food processor or blender, combine dates and almond meal. Pulse until combined. Use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides and fully incorporate.
- Thoroughly grease a muffin pan with coconut oil. Cut strips of parchment or wax paper to place underneath the crusts. Add 2-3 tablespoons of the crust mixture to each muffin cup and press it out evenly to create a crust. Place the muffin pan into the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove muffin pan from the freezer and scoop melted mousse into the crusts. Return the muffin pan to the freezer and freeze for 3-4 hours minimum (overnight is best!).
- Top with fresh strawberries, almonds, coconut, or whatever your heart desires!
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: strawberry, dessert, frozen, vegan, healthy, gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian