This post was sponsored by our friends at So Delicious. All thoughts and opinions are entirely my own.
Oh, hey there, beautiful little strawberry cheesecakes. We’re talking about decadent and adorable individual-sized desserts with a naturally sweetened crust and creamy, dairy free filling.
Which brings me to my next point, I have a new obsession to share with you. It’s called So Delicious Dairy Free Mousse. AKA tastebud heaven. AKA new Netflix snack material. AKA post workout treat. AKA sweet tooth cure in the middle of the day. You get the idea.
If you’ve been around here very long at all, you know I LOVE everything So Delicious makes. Their coconut milk, their dairy free frozen desserts, and NOW, their dairy free mousse. I’ve been known to eat an entire carton – no shame. You may be wondering, like I was, how is frozen mousse different from ice cream? Allow me to explain the magic – it’s fluffy but creamy, it tastes decadent yet light, AND a WHOLE pint has 330 calories or less. So basically, it’s like ice cream… only better.
These strawberry cheesecakes taste and look sophisticated, but they’re so simple to make. They’re an adorable festive treat, perfect for birthday parties, bridal showers, engagement parties, girls night in, a date night with your bathtub, etc. I think it should be noted that there are 7 different flavors of frozen mousse.
Can you imagine the possibilities? Brownie crust with Peanut Butter Swirl. Or cookie dough crust with Chocolate Chip Swirl. Or graham crust with Lemon Swirl. You guys, the possibilities are endless!
When you make these Strawberry Frozen Mousse Cheesecakes, I wanna hear about it/see it! Tag a picture of your breakfast magic on Instagram so I can share it on our stories. I love seeing what you guys make!Print
Strawberry Frozen Mousse “Cheesecakes”
Strawberry Frozen Mousse Cheesecakes – The cutest little frozen treat for birthdays, parties, or any occasion at all! Completely vegan, dairy free, and gluten free.
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 40 minutes
- Yield: 8
- Category: Dessert
- 1 1/2 cups dates
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 pints So Delicious Dairy Free Strawberry Swirl Frozen Mousse
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries (or desired amount, for garnish)
- Remove So Delicious Strawberry Swirl Frozen Mousse from the freezer and allow to melt completely.
- In a food processor or blender, combine dates and almond meal. Pulse until combined. Use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides and fully incorporate.
- Thoroughly grease a muffin pan with coconut oil. Cut strips of parchment or wax paper to place underneath the crusts. Add 2-3 tablespoons of the crust mixture to each muffin cup and press it out evenly to create a crust. Place the muffin pan into the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove muffin pan from the freezer and scoop melted mousse into the crusts. Return the muffin pan to the freezer and freeze for 3-4 hours minimum (overnight is best!).
- Top with fresh strawberries, almonds, coconut, or whatever your heart desires!
Keywords: strawberry, dessert, frozen, vegan, healthy, gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian