This tapas pizza recipe is made with Mahón-Mencora cheese, mini naan breads, and fresh veggies for a delicious bite-sized appetizer.
- 2 cups Mahón-Menorca cheese +/-
- 8 mini naan breads
- sauce (pizza sauce, pasta sauce, pesto, olive oil, or alfredo)
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- ¼ cup red onion, sliced
- ¼ cup mushrooms, slice
- Grate Mahón-Menorca cheese and set aside. (I used my Microplane to get finely shredded cheese.)
- Preheat oven to 400º and arrange mini naan breads on a baking sheet.
- Spoon a small amount of sauce onto the naan breads and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle a thin layer of cheese on the sauce, then add toppings of your choice. Add another thin layer of cheese and place the sheet pan into the oven.
- Bake 8 minutes, until cheese is melted and the crusts are golden brown.