This vegan meal roundup is a life saver! From stir fries and pasta to soup and burgers, all of these vegan meals to make in under 40 minutes. This is the ultimate list of dinners to make on busy weeknights or for date night in on the weekend.
1. Spicy Tofu Mushroom Lettuce Wraps – 20 minutes to make. The filling is perfect in lettuce wraps or tortillas. Great for meal prep!
2. Sheet Pan Tofu Stir Fry - 40 minutes. One sheet pan. Great for meal prep!
3. Dairy Free Potato Kale Soup - 40 minutes on the stovetop for this easy, one-pot soup!
4. Sweet Potato Quinoa Kale Salad - 40 minutes! Super filling dinner or meal prep lunch.
5. Summer Roll Bowls with Peanut Sauce - 20 minutes! These loaded veggie & rice noodle bowls are fresh and bright.
6. Sweet and Spicy Tofu Burgers - 20 minutes to the ultimate vegan burger. These marinated tofu patties are SO good.
7. Jerk Cauliflower Tacos - 25 minutes to spicy taco town! This cauliflower is also ideal for meal prep.
8. Easy One Pot Pasta Diavolo - 20 minutes to the best one pot pasta ever. Perfect for date night!
9. 20 Minute Asian Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry - 40 minutes to stir fry flavor town. Ideal for meal prep!
10. Easy Vegan Miso Soup - 20 minutes, one pot, and you'll never go back to eating takeout miso soup again.
11. Spicy Vegan Sofritas - 30 minutes. Better than chipotle and oh-so-easy to make. Great for dinner and perfect for meal prep!
12. Easy Vegan Cauliflower Curry - 40 minutes. My FAVORITE easy curry – it comes together in one pot and it's so flavorful.
13. Sticky Sesame Tofu and Broccoli - 40 minutes. Crispy tofu bites, tender broccoli, and the yummiest sauce. Great for dinner or meal prep!
14. Creamy Pesto Zucchini Pasta with Peas - 25 minutes! Low carb dinner option with a creamy dairy-free pesto sauce.
15. Mexican Cauliflower Rice Skillet - 35 minute, one-skillet dinner. Perfect for meal prep, too!
16. Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Quinoa Bowls - 30 to 40 minutes! This is one of the most popular meal prep recipes on the blog!
17. 15-Minute Thai Rice Noodle Salad - 15 minutes... obviously! This Thai salad is so flavorful – it's one of my all-time favorite recipes.
18. Vegan Lentil Taco Salad Bowls - 30 minutes! This Mexican-spiced lentil taco "meat" is perfect for bowls, tacos, burritos, and meal prep.
19. Thai Peanut Sweet Potato Noodles - 40 minutes to sweet potato noodle heaven! The Thai peanut sauce is irresistible.
20. Vegan Rigatoni with Corn and Zucchini - 35 minutes! Delicious, creamy pasta dinner with bright veggies.
21. Southwest Tofu Breakfast Bowls - 20 minutes! Great for breakfast and meal prep. I've been known to eat this for dinner on occasion, too. ;)
22. Creamy Pesto Potato Noodles - 30 minutes! Use your spiralizer to create potato noodles OR boil pasta. The sauce is AMAZING!
is there a way to print all these recipes out?? thank you
Hi Laurie! There's no way to print all the recipes from this page. But if you click each recipe that you like, you can print from that recipe's page!
Thanks for all the great recipes. I am anxious to try them all. I enjoyed your site.
I hope you enjoy! Be sure to let me know what you think in the comments - or share with us on social media!