This vegan meal prep recipe roundup has it all! From burrito bowls and lettuce wraps to breakfast burritos and jar salads. A few side dish ideas are included at the bottom – they're perfect for adding to your favorite grain + protein combo!
Before we get started with our vegan meal prep recipes – we've had a TON of questions about our meal prep containers so here's the link to the ones we have! And here's another option with compartments. Don't you just love Amazon? <3
1. Tofu Burrito Bowl Meal Prep - 20 minutes! This Mexican-spiced tofu taco “meat” is perfect for bowls, tacos, and burritos.
2. Mason Jar Salad with Kalamata Dressing - 20 minutes! Layer your favorite veggies, greens, and crunchy chickpeas in a large mason jar for an easy, portable lunch. The homemade kalamata dressing is creamy and healthy!
3. Sweet Potato Quinoa Kale Salad - 40 minutes! Super filling lunch with SO much flavor. The tahini dressing is next level.
4. Freezer Friendly Breakfast Burritos - 25 minutes! Stuffed with seasoned tofu, black beans, and salsa, these are a delicious on-the-go breakfast.
5. Turmeric Cauliflower Quinoa Meal Prep Bowls - 35 minutes! Tons of protein, fiber, and health benefits in these bowls.
6. Sheet Pan Tofu Stir Fry - 40 minutes. One sheet pan. Swap out the veggies for whatever you prefer/have on hand!
7. Miso Quinoa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes - 1 hour! These roasted potatoes are loaded with seasoned chickpeas and topped with a crazy-good miso sauce.
8. 20 Minute Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry - 20 minutes! (obviously!) This is stir fry heaven and it's light on carbs.
9. Spicy Vegan Sofritas - 30 minutes! Better than chipotle and oh-so-easy to make.
10. Spicy Tofu Mushroom Lettuce Wraps - 20 minutes! The filling is perfect in lettuce wraps or tortillas.
11. Sweet Potato Cauliflower Quinoa Bowls - 30 to 40 minutes! This is one of the most popular meal prep recipes on the blog!
12. Vegan Italian Pasta Salad - 15 minutes! This pasta salad is so easy to make and it's good hot or cold.
13. Southwest Tofu Breakfast Bowls - 20 minutes! Another great breakfast option! Everything can be prepped ahead except the avocado.
14. Chickpea Salad Sandwiches - 5 to 10 minutes! The chickpea salad is great in sandwiches, lettuce wraps, tortillas, or bowls!
15. Herbed Cauliflower Meatballs - 55 minutes! These little "meat"balls pack a powerful protein and fiber punch. Good over pasta or veggie noodles, or as a snack!
16. Israeli Couscous with Mushrooms and Spinach - 20 minutes! This is an awesome side - just add your favorite protein.
17. Sweet and Spicy Roasted Cauliflower - 35 minutes! This is one of the most popular recipes we've ever shared. I love to serve over quinoa or rice! Also great with zucchini noodles.
18. Honey Balsamic Brussels Sprouts and Potatoes - 45 to 50 minutes! This is a great side dish to serve over quinoa + greens. The flavor combo is AMAZING.
19. Crispy Turmeric Roasted Potatoes - 35 minutes! These add a nice dose of anti-inflammatory turmeric to your lunch!
20. Easy Garlic Roasted Broccolini - 20 minutes! One of the easiest sides EVER – serve over your favorite grain with protein of choice!
21. Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower - 35 minutes! Another awesome recipe for adding turmeric to your diet.
22. Sweet and Spicy Sriracha Brussels Sprouts - 20 minutes! These brussels sprouts are CRACK. You will make this recipe again and again.
23. Jerk Roasted Cauliflower - 25 minutes! Serve in tortillas, lettuce wraps, or over greens! This is the perfect recipe for adding a little spice to your life!
Everything thing looks so good. I’m trying them all
Yay! I hope you enjoy!
Asome website I Like your recipes, well done
These are great recipes but the Cauliflower Quinoa 'Meatballs' have egg in so shouldn't really be on the vegan meal prep list
There is a vegan option provided within the Cauliflower Meatball recipe notes. I just added a secondary note next to the eggs in the ingredient list to clear up any confusion.
So good to have it all in one place. I have tried "Miso Quinoa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes". And it was really delicious. Thanks for sharing the amazing recipe.
Awesome! I'm so glad you enjoyed. :)
Thank you for putting together this awesome list of recipes to help with making complete meals!
My husband and I are vegan - I look forward to preparing these delicious recipes! ❤️
Yay! I hope you guys really enjoy some of these options. :) You are so welcome!